02 June 2010

Knocking Boots

Hello everybody. If you are reading this, I love you =P

But either way (if you can't tell), I am not much of a writer, even if it has to do about my life. I would say I plan on changing that, but I don't think I can change. But either way, I feel like just telling everybody that I am still alive, and just wanted to say why I haven't been drawing in a long time.

To be fair, I have been drawing, just not the kind of art that you are expecting from me. I have been doing maps and writing stories on an alternate history wiki. I guess you can say I have been taking a break from drawing, but is also not the case. Occasionally I have sitting on my bed and doodling. I have also been rethinking some of my characters and I am planning on doing some changes, primarily to Eurodex and Dionaea.

I have been watching Avatar and District 9 a lot lately, and they have been making me reconsider my own alien species, the Yadderevoes. My main focus was on their pods/tails, and I want to fix it up. I am going to be making Yadderevoes only have one tail, which is always out in the open. The tail would be of the same flower design as before, but it would be somewhat more like Cell's tail from Dragon Ball Z. Once eaten, the prey is squeezed down the tail and (instead of being digested in the tail), will be sent directly into the stomach and Yadderevoes can now have large bellies. I still have some work to do, but you get the idea.

As for Eurodex the kangaroo, I am thinking about giving him a goatee. The main reason is because I finally began to grow facial hair after months of working hard to have it grow, and my managers told me to shave it off. Very disappointing, but work is more important than facial hair.

I also have some interest in doing drawing of a Na'vi or a Prawn (aliens from D9 and Avatar). I will post my doodles later on today, so you can all see what I have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment