21 April 2010

Karma?!

I just had the most amazing thing happen to me today. It is so amazing, I wanted to tell everybody about it. So if you read this, please leave a comment.

Today I was driving home on a busy state road. My turn was coming up, so I got into the right-most lane (lives in the US). Within a few seconds of passing a secluded road, three bikers come flying out and cut me off. I had to apply my breaks to avoid hitting them, but I was in no real danger of getting in an accident. Not being the mean guy, I just let it be and continued on my way.

The speed limit on the road is 50 MPH, and I had to slow down to about 20 to allow the bikers space to move so I can get my speed back up (plus I also like to keep a good distance between me and the vehicle in front of me). Within seconds of me slowing down and getting back on my way, the car behind me was going up my ass and honking his horn for me to "MOVE IT!" Well there was little I could do, so all I could do was begin to pick up my speed as fast as I could. The guy (however) did not care and began to change lanes and cut me off.

The second guy to cut me off, and I did get a little angry, but applied my breaks and slowed down more. I don't know if the second guy was trying to make a point to me, but he began to speed away right in front of me.

Not thinking anything about it, I move forward. All of a sudden, the second guy applied his breaks like he was about to hit something, and that was just the case. He found out just why I slowed down, and almost had an accident of his own. Plus it scared the bikers as they rapidly changed lanes to avoid him.

I FUCKING LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!! My life is never this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment